So, what does event management look like
during Covid-19 and beyond?
2020 events have been unlike any others, we have had to move from live events to virtual events very quickly. We were experts in live events with the ability to move to virtual as a result of a solid relationship with an online network.
We are one of very few event management companies who were prepared for this transition. WE have built up a great deal of expertise to share with you. While we are experts in live events and live streaming over the last 15 years, and as we all look forward to returning to a more live events over time, we have been involved with the creation of an online network e360tv.com, which offers our clients access to unlimited audience engagement at exceptionally reasonable prices. We have the knowledge and skills to do this well and quickly.
We know what works well in both environments and can help you deliver professional virtual events that show well on social media and OTT devices, because while virtual events are easy to join, they are also easy to leave. There are several things to think about when making the transition.
What is E360tv?
- A delivery platform for on-demand, independent content across the web, mobile, and streaming that helps you reach audiences around the world in real time
- Available on many social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, twitch and more
- Simultaneously available on Roku, FireTv, AppleTv, AndroidTV, AndroidApp and more
- You want to give your audience flexible viewing options with the best possible experience
- Real time engagement, interactions like you would at a live event, Q & A and discussions
We’re here to help you prepare, plan and deliver your content in a professionally and economically. Whether it is live, virtual or a combination of both we can help you at very affordable prices (unlike some others I have found in my research). Prices vary a great deal, don’t be taken advantage of it is really a bit like the wild west out there at the moment.